Picturing a car showroom? Think again. Lynk & Co is not another car brand, it’s a different one.
Our clubs are the center of our community and alongside our product is a place where people can meet, grab a cup of coffee, and be inspired. And for this, we’re looking for a super-motivated temporary Retail Associate to join the crew in Amsterdam.
Retail Associate - Lynk&Co Club Amsterdam
What you'll do
- Welcome the visitors with a big smile and provide the absolute best customer experience
- Advise customers by giving expert product advice and making them feel at home
- Assist with club events, ensuring that the experiences for our customers are executed professionally
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets
- Ensure that the club look & feel is always at their best, kept nice and neat
- Execute customer test drives with our Lynk & Co 01
- Execute customer car deliveries
What you bring
- You like people and are service-oriented, social and patient
- Whoever walks into our club, with whatever question, you make them feel welcome: you are empathetic and know how to engage
- You get energy from working in a team and your colleagues can count on you
- You know what it means to be a host
- Communication skills are fluent in Dutch and great in English
- Good to have a background in fashion or lifestyle. And nice if you are interested in automotive
- A driving license
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments from Alva Labs to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do an ongoing selection of candidates so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Mareva Hendrick, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.