PDS Car Technician
For Pre-Delivery Service and Car Event Support Teams, we are looking for 3 skilled mechanics for the role of
PDS Car Technician
You’ll be responsible for the execution of Pre-Delivery Service on new vehicles - fault tracing and fixing of issues. You will also support at events, film- and/or photo shoots, ensuring that the cars are fully functional.
As a Mechanic, you will be part of our creative and dynamic global Uptime Engineering Team.
You’ll be based at our Central Service Point in Diemen or in our Regional Car Compound in Zeebrugge.
What you'll do
- Execute Pre-Delivery Service (PDS) on new vehicles before delivered to customers
- Fault trace, fix issues and damages
- Monitor performance and ensure all cars are fully functional, in great condition and up to date
- Coordinate and execute repairs and updates on vehicles, based in Diemen as well as at events around the world
- Work closely with the Car Event Team including on-site support where possible
- Liaise with other Lynk & Co departments, partners and suppliers as required
- Support in developing the Car Event Support Team structures, processes, and new concepts
- Liaise with other Uptime Engineering teams about concerns or improvements as well as support service deliverables
What you should have
- General mechanical skills in (active) chassis components & body parts gained in an auto service environment as well as experience with electrical systems
- Experience in diagnostic and other communication standards, as well as with Electrical safety standards
- Ability to create new installations
- High Voltage trained will be seen as a plus
- Driver’s license
- Willingness and ability to travel, also short notice
Only applicants with valid work permit within the EU will be considered - no VISA sponsorship offered.
Working for Lynk & Co
The salary for this role ranges from 3 600-4 300 EUR gross per month depending on the experience of the hired person.
Want to learn more about working for Lynk & Co and what we offer? Read more via this link: Why Lynk & Co - Lynk & Co (lynkco.com)
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments from Alva Labs to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter, Mira Kantola via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Amsterdam, Zeebrugge
- Employment type
Our company values
We're curious and open to challenging the norm. We like to find our own path—especially when that means carving out a new one.
We work to give you a simple, clear path to learn, grow, and build your career how you want.
We look at everything through a sustainability lens. We don’t do it to look good, but because we believe in taking responsibility for the world and society we live in.
We give you the resources and freedom to be real, have fun, and create experiences for our community that make them say, “Wow!”.
At Lynk & Co, you have the opportunity to shape the company's future, your future, and the future of mobility. Yeah, we know it's a bold promise, but we think it holds up.
PDS Car Technician
Loading application form
Already working at Lynk & Co?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.