This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Social Media Internship
If you are not interested in a normal internship within a typical company, then you are on the right page. As a Social Media Intern Lynk & Co, you will work in a modern workplace situated in the heart of Amsterdam. You will be part of the Digital team and support the Social Media Manager in the daily operations with tasks related to content creation, publishing, and community management as well as other varied administrative tasks relevant to social media.
If you are available from September 1st for a period of 5/6 months (40 hour per week, Monday-Friday), join the challenge!
What you'll do
- Shoot, edit and post engaging video and photo content such as posts, Stories, Reels, TikToks, etc.
- Come up with relevant, topical, informative content ideas.
- Assist in managing our content calendar.
- Assist with monitoring, tracking, and reporting on social media metrics.
- Support with community management and social media listening.
- Work closely with the marketing, brand, content, and PR teams to ensure our content has maximum impact.
What you should have
- You are enrolled in an accredited Bachelor/Master program. Preferably with a focus on Marketing, Digital Media, or related studies.
- You are fully comfortable with social platforms such as Instagram and TikTok. Filters, overlays, stickers, effects, text-to-speech, duets are nothing new to you.
- An eagerness to identify and familiarize yourself with new trends across social media platforms.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (other languages an advantage).
- Independent, team player, driven, creative and hands-on.
Working for Lynk & Co
Want to learn more about working for Lynk & Co and what we offer? Read more via this link: Why Lynk & Co - Lynk & Co (lynkco.com)
The internship compensation for this role is € 450 per month
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest June 30. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Matthijs Bionda, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, check out our websiteLinkedIn and Facebook.