This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need for the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Our first Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020 and the second one in Barcelona just this spring 2022. For Lynk & Co, it’s all about thinking outside of the box and creating “wow” experiences for our members and our engagement center plays a vital role in this.
To support our hiring managers working for the seven markets we operate in, we are now looking to hire a
In this role, you will play a vital role in creating awareness about our brand and growing our awesome global team. You will align closely with the hiring managers supporting them and you will be running the full life cycle of the recruitment process for multilingual and -national technical customer service teams.
You independently and proactively source multilingual talent on different platforms - naturally broaden your network. Understanding the importance of candidate journey and employer branding is needed to grow along with our scale-up business.
Ideally, you are already based in Maastricht or close by.
What you'll do
- Define requirements and write job ads
- Proactively source, attract & recruit candidates
- Assess competencies as well negotiate and close offers
- Collaborate with hiring managers, acting as a partner advising on recruitment-related matters
- Participate in local and global projects
What you bring
- Knowledge within the Dutch - preferably locally in Maastricht - recruitment market and experience in recruiting for multilingual, customer service and technical roles (preferably in Service / Call Center or start-up/scale-up environment).
- Advanced research/sourcing skills. Including the use of Boolean, social media, and alternative search techniques. Previous experience co-operating with local technical schools and academies is seen as a big benefit.
This is an opportunity for example for a sourcer or an agency recruiter to take their next step in the corporate world, or for someone wanting an independent, advisory role in an environment full of possibilities to develop and steer your interests with project work.
Working for Lynk & Co
For this role, we offer a 1-year temporary contract with the possibility of being extended to an indefinite contract.
Working for a new company comes with it perks and challenges. We offer a lot of freedom and expect a lot of self-discipline and independence. We are very open-minded and expect the same from you.
Want to learn more about working for Lynk & Co and what we offer? Read more via this link: Why Lynk & Co - Lynk & Co (lynkco.com)
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
As part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 11th of June. We will do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to apply today.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Mira Kantola, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.