This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Business Analyst - Web Platform
Selling cars online – easy right? At Lynk & Co the website is our primary sales channel and storefront. It is where we as a brand meet our customer, both business and private. We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our ambitious Web Platform team with an exciting roadmap ahead. We’re a fast-moving and open-minded team, looking for someone who takes pride in creating, documenting, and detailing delightful user experiences and wants to be part of shaping Lynk & Co’s online presence.
This position is based on Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst, you will act as a bridge between the business, design, and the development teams. You will be responsible for understanding, capturing, and translating business input into user stories and acceptance criteria. You will partner with the Product Owner to ensure the dev team has clear, detailed requirements and a full product backlog. Your responsibility is to follow the requirements from start to finish, making sure the end result is aligned with business needs. You will lead analysis, bring features and products to market, and develop and grow user experience and business opportunities.
- Partner with Product Owner and stakeholders to identify opportunities and solutions for new and existing features on the website
- Run workshops and refinement sessions together with Product Owners, Dev Team, and Stakeholders in order to breakdown features into executable user stories that are ready for development
- Create and maintain detailed feature documentation in the team wiki
- Support Product Owner in organizing product backlog in Azure DevOps
- Build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders (business and product/platform owners, developers, and testers as well as digital analysts and e-commerce managers)
- Highlight and share risks, dependencies and blockers throughout the development process
- Analyze team’s Agile processes to continuously improve ways of working
What you should have
We believe you are a veteran Business Analyst who is well-versed and confident when digging into the details and leading analysis exercises and workshops across teams. Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail, and learn. You are an important player in our evolution; therefore, we believe you are flexible, and able to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Studied business and/or engineering
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in a technical environment
- Familiar with Figma, Azure DevOps, and Agile ways of working
- An analytical mindset and ability to break down complex business objectives into actionable user stories
- Positive doer mindset, someone who embraces new challenges and changes
- Problem solver who takes initiative and responds to changing priorities
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 17th June, 2022. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Bijal Bakhda, +46 72 189 88 58.
To learn more about us, check out our websiteLinkedIn and Facebook