This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Summer Internship - Finance Support (SAP)
We are currently looking or a summer intern to work in the Business Management Platform team at Lynk & Co. The position will be available from Beginning of June to end of August 2022 . Specific dates will be discussed during the recruitment process. Please indicate in your application if there are specific time periods that you are interested in, or if there are specific periods you would not be able to work.
What you'll do
- Create training material for the end users in SAP
- Support business users in understanding the system, how to perform activities
- Support for end-to-end testing for the system launch
- Application support to our Finance team.
What you should have
- MSc of Computer Science / Data Engineering / Economics,
- Going to last year of studies.
- Interest in Business Technology roles.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, and you will get a salary according to market standards in Sweden. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest May 20.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Margareth Frömyhr, firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about us, check out our websiteLinkedIn and Facebook, Lynk & Co The Reveal - YouTube.