This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Summer Internship - Mobile App Support
Lynk & Co is seeking a Summer Internship role to serve as first line support for its mobile app.
Within the Mobile App team at Lynk & Co we always strive for innovation and making things that have never been done before in the automotive industry. The aim is to offer our customers a unique experience when using our car. The car connectivity services we provide are unique in the market, which makes our brand standout from the rest.
Since we’re seeking constant improvement with regards to our product features and services, we are looking for a new colleague to help us in that exciting journey.
The position will be available from Beginning of June to end of August 2022 .
What you'll do
- Create training material for the end users
- Support business users in understanding the system, how to perform activities
- Support for end-to-end testing for the system launch
- Application support to our operational team.
What you should have
- MSc student in Computer Science / Data Engineering / Supply Chain / Economics,
- Going to last year of studies.
- Interest in Business Technology roles.
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, and you will get a salary according to market standards in Sweden. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest May 20. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to William Andersson, firstname.lastname@example.org .
To learn more about us, check out our websiteLinkedIn and Facebook, Lynk & Co The Reveal - YouTube.