This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Business Application Specialist - Customer Engagement Platform
Lynk & Co's Customer Engagement Platform team is now expanding and we are hiring a Business Application Specialist to serve as a contact person to our operational colleagues about topics related with Customer Engagement Platform Customer Service module (Microsoft Dynamics 365).
As a Business Application Specialist for Customer Engagement Platform you will be responsible together with Customer Engagement Platform team and the Lynk & Co Service Desk to secure global systems to support customer engagement activities. Your main responsibility is to support business in their operations by triaging and fix issues, collect requirements for improvements and monitor and maintain the existing system.
You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, continuously changing, co:spirit environment.
The position is based in Maastricht Netherlands. The position includes EU wide responsibility hence can require occasional travel.
What you'll do
- Day to day business application support to operational end users
- Triage and analysis reported issues, collect requirements for improvements in user story format and propose possible solutions to the dev team
- Proactively monitor and maintain Customer Engagement Platform
- Liase with other business application specialists for other internal applications and escalate issues to them if needed
- Provide user training and secure Customer Engagement Platform adoption
What you should have
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Driven problem solver who takes initiatives and responds to changing priorities
- Tech-Savvy with good understanding of modern digital technologies and platforms
- Customer service oriented with an entrepreneurial approach to challenges
- Fluency in English – both oral and written
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Genesis PureCloud experience is a plus
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Jaime Cerejeira, firstname.lastname@example.org or Madalena Albuquerque, email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Magnus Blixt, +46 72 184 38 91.
To learn more about us, check out our websiteLinkedIn and Facebook, Lynk & Co The Reveal - YouTube.