This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Retail Associate to Club Amsterdam - spontaneous job opening!
Picturing a car showroom? Think again. Lynk & Co is not another car brand, it’s a different one. We show this by not opening just another store, but a different one. One that does not resemble a car showroom, nor any other car brand store in the world.
Our clubs will be the centre for our community and alongside our product offer it will be a place where people can meet, grab a cup of coffee and be inspired. And for this we’re looking for super motivated Retail Associate to join the crew in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience to our customers.
We are always on the lookout for great talents so don’t hesitate to send in your application.
As Retail Associate you will
- Welcome the visitors with a big smile and provide the absolute best customer experience.
- Advise customers by giving expert product advice and making them feel at home.
- Assist customers in placing an order and handling returns.
- Assist with club events, ensuring that the experiences for our customers are executed professionally.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets.
- Ensure that the club look & feel is always at its best, kept nice and neat.
- Execute customer test drives with our Lynk&Co 01.
Who are you?
- You like people and are service oriented, social and patient.
- Whoever walks into our club, with whatever question, you make them feel welcome: you are empathetic and know how to engage.
- You get energy from working in a team and your colleagues can count on you
- You know what it means to be a host.
- Your communication skills are great in both Dutch and English.
- You have a deep interest or background in either automotive, fashion or lifestyle.
- You have a driving license
What we offer
You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split.
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization.
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want more information about the recruitment process, please reach out to Patricia Adolfsson, Recruiter, email@example.com
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook, or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here.