This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Selling cars online – easy right? The Lynk & Co website is our primary sales channel and where we as a brand meet our customer. The Lynk & Co web development team is responsible for all new feature development as well as continuous improvement and platform maintenance for the Lynk & Co global web and market websites. We are a close-knit team, working in an agile way to deliver great experience and value to our end customers and internal users and we are now expanding our team with two additional web developers.
This position is based in Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Collaborate within web scrum team to deliver new functionality to customers and website editors
- Development of Lynk & Co website and component library in Sitecore
- Bug fixing and ongoing maintenance
Who you are
- You are an experienced software engineer and feel confident in designing and creating front-end and/or back-end code for modern web applications
- You also have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS along with authoring tools.
- Full stack developer, front end technologies, SiteCore as well as headless CMS development
- Experience with Next.js, other React frameworks or Node.js Server Side Rendering.
- Knowledge of agile and modern development methods
- Experience working with user data, commercial and transactional data, privacy, and consent management, and GDPR a plus
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Bijal Bakhda, Recruiter, +46 72 189 88 58.
To learn more about us, check out our websiteLinkedIn and Facebook