This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
For our Engagement Centre in Maastricht, where we handle all customer queries, we are looking for new talent to support our advisors in the back office for the seven different markets we operate in. Sounds interesting? Keep on reading. It’ll be fun!
Back-Office Support Advisor
The primary activities are related to the areas of ‘order-to-delivery’ as well as an after-sales support (payments/additional charges/compensations). You would succeed in the role if you are a positive team player who is up for a challenge. You need to be able to adjust to new situations which will arise and be ready to thrive in an ever-changing work environment. You’re also comfortable working with multiple systems and a multitasking star.
What You'll Do
- Act as second-line support for our first-line Sales Advisors, guiding the customers through their Lynk & Co journey
- Manage several specialized and administrative back-end tasks related to order management, insurance, payment process, clam management, GDPR, etc.
- Act as a liaison between several internal and external stakeholders
- Engage in problem-solving and process improvement
- And a few other fun tasks as they come up
(okay, maybe more than a few… but that’s the fun part of a growing company!)
What you should have
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent or similar job
- Great attention to detail
- A GREAT service mindset
- A secondary-level education or higher
- Good computer skills
- You are a (near-)native speaker of Dutch-speaker
- An excellent command of the English language
- Ping pong skills appreciated but not mandatory
- Living in/around Maastricht or willing to move to this area
- Priority will be given to those who can start sooner
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension, wellness allowance, and insurances. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
- We offer a base monthly salary starting at €2,444 for a 38-hour week (with additional overtime hours paid at a base rate of €14.83/hour)
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period until the positions are filled, so don't wait to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position or have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to the recruiter, Matthew Venick, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.