This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
For our Engagement Centre in Maastricht, where we handle all customer queries, we are looking for new talent to support our German team members in the seven different markets we operate in. Sounds interesting? Keep on reading. It’ll be fun!
Engagement Centre Sales Advisor
You offer extremely good customer service via different communication channels. You are at the frontline of our company handling various customer queries as mentioned below. So, as you can imagine we are looking for high-quality brand ambassadors.
What you'll do
A glimpse of the tasks:
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers, etc.
- Selling our damn good car and cool gear
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Support in the event registration for our Clubs
- Offering basic technical customer support (You don’t need to be too tech-savvy, we’ll teach you).
- And a few other fun tasks as they come up in a scale-up environment
- Experience working with customers and a customer-focused mindset
- A GREAT service (and sales!) mindset
- (near-)native German speaker and good English language skills
- Living in/around Maastricht or willing to move to the area
- Availability for shift work
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension, wellness allowance, and insurances. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before.
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
- We offer a base monthly salary of €2,396 for a 38-hour week (with additional overtime hours paid at a rate of €14.54/hour)
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position or have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to the recruiter, Matthew Venick, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.