This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Our European Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020 and now, we are expanding our team of
Technical Sales Advisors
You will be offering great automotive technical service support via different communication channels, next to being a brand ambassador.
For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow experiences for our members.
In this full-time function, you will mainly work from Monday to Friday in 8-hour shifts, right now we are open 8 AM - 9 PM. Please note that in the future the opening times might change.
What you'll do
Besides offering the best customer experience possible, you will be providing automotive technical assistance such as:
• Driver interviews
• Service visit coordination
• Remote diagnostics
• Spare parts ordering
In order to handle these topics, we need you to pack some serious technical/mechanical car knowledge under your hood! But as we are still building our fleet, you need to be flexible and branch out into anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce and Lynk & Co club events.
What you bring
- Minimum of two years of experience working in an automotive customer service environment (i.e. service advisor, call center agent at a dealership)
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Excellent command of the English language, because of contact with our members throughout Europe
- You are a (near)-native Dutch speaker
- Ping pong (yes, the game) skills appreciated, but not mandatory
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances as well as wellness allowance etc. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
- We offer a base monthly salary of €2,754 for a 38-hour week (with additional overtime hours paid at a rate of €16.72/hour)
Working for Lynk & co
We're not into a strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position or have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to recruiter Matthew Venick at: firstname.lastname@example.org.